I have two Blackhat Europe briefings passes to give away with the permission of the BlackHat guys. I want to give one pass each to contributors to Kautilya (https://github.com/samratashok/Kautilya/) and Nishang (https://github.com/samratashok/nishang/). Starting from today, I will evaluate Pull Requests to both the tools till November 1 2015. The best contributor will get the pass and big thanks from me and the users of these tools.
- The code quantity matters but it would be the quality of technique and code which counts.
- While the fixes in existing code will count as well, I would like to use this opportunity to get some cool new features to the tools.
- I will try to be reasonable and transparent in the results but it will be entirely on me to whom I want to give the passes :) :P
- Have fun!
Some ideas which I would like to see in the tools:
- Implement a custom shell (like metasploit). The current UI is menu driven. I have tried Ruby gems like Thor earlier but can't get it working.
- Support for non-English(US) keyboards. Using ASCII characters?
- A GUI for Kautilya which could be hosted online on a website.
- Modifications which increase the stealth and/or reliability of payload execution or reduce the typing time on the target.
- New payloads!
- Ability to receive multiple connect backs to a PowerShell listener from multiple targets for client side attacks and interact with the reverse shells (like metasploit's "Sessions").
- Improvements to existing reverse shells to transparently load scripts/modules on the target.
- Port PuttyRider (https://github.com/seastorm/PuttyRider) to PowerShell.
- NTP and/or OCSP interactive PowerShell shells.
- Relay SMB hashes with PowerShell.
- New scripts/payloads!